Monday, June 24, 2013

Foodie Problems

Hopper was out at graduation tonight, so I was on my own for dinner. I got talking to my mom on the phone and lost track of time, so it was rather late when I started to prepare dinner for myself.

"Okay," I thought. "I don't want to take too much time, so I'll just scramble some eggs with beans, put them on toast, and have some fruit with it."

But then I thought, "Why toast? Beans will fill me up!"

And then I saw some guacamole in the fridge that would go really well with eggs and beans.

And you can't have avocado without tomato, right?

And you've got to salt the eggs or they won't taste right, and cook them in butter, and use the omelet pan, which was in the sink, so it had to be washed.

And the next thing you know, it's scrambled eggs with white beans cooked in butter topped with guacamole and diced tomatoes.

This is why I never cook.

1 comment: