Wednesday, May 29, 2013

VB6 Update #1

I at the banana-tofu parfait for breakfast today. It was a nice, big bowl of food--bananas mashed with silken tofu, blueberries, and a handful of high-fiber cereal. I didn't actually make it a parfait because I didn't have a suitable glass, so I just threw it all into a bowl. I'm not sure I used enough blueberries.

I feel incredibly virtuous, but not as satisfied as I usually do when I eat yogurt. We'll see how the day goes. I saved half of the banana mash so I can have it again tomorrow. Since I won't have to make banana mash, I'll have time to slice strawberries. I think that may be more filling because of the added fiber.

I also have half a box of silken tofu that has to get eaten within 48 hours.

So far, so good, but I have a lot to work out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment